If you ever wanted to be a Facebook Influencer with a rabid hungry crowd of people waiting to join your business then you are in the right place. This post reveals what every successful Facebook Influencer does daily!
Facebook Influencer Marketing
If you've been marketing your business online for any length of time, especially on Facebook then you have seen them. Those people who make it look so easy to build a business. Everything they post is solid gold, getting tons of likes and comments.
How do they do it?
Truth is… There's a real formula to creating that magnetic attraction! That's what I'm going to share with you today. The secrets of a Facebook influencer.
This section is required. I am obligated by my honor and ethics to give this reality check. Becoming a Facebook influencer takes time. What we see on the outside represents hundreds of hours and work on the inside. Nothing came about over night, but they all follow the same pattern of success.
3 Core Daily Activities For Effective Influencer Marketing
Build Your Audience
This is as easy as it sounds. You should be connecting with new people in your TARGET market as possible. This is key and absolutely core! My 3 favorite places to connect with target people are:
- Influencer Pages – Leaders with an already large following in your niche. Not just the fan pages. I find the people on their personal pages to be more responsive and just way nicer.
- Facebook Groups – This is a great place to find new people to connect with. Making sure the group you are going into is appropriate for what you're doing is key! While it's quick and easy to connect with people in SPAM GROUPS it's much better to take the time and find special interest groups specific to you. This also helps you avoid crazy scammers and spammers.
- Your Own Facebook Feed – Not everyone is a fit for your business but everyone knows someone who is. Look around you and discover the people that are connected to you and who is connected to them. You've already got 1 mutual friend. Just say hello!
Engage Your Audience
A good Facebook influencer will take full advantage of this one! Using every post to help and further their message. Creating live videos and engaging posts is key. It doesn't end with passive content though! With every person you connect with seek to have a conversation and get to know them as people. That's how a true Facebook influencer will create and maintain profitable relationships through time. Put the sales breath on hold and make friends first.
This can be the hardest part to making income on social media SELL. Here's the difference between a successful Facebook influencer and everyone else who is not following this guide. A Facebook influencer has less resistance to when asking for the sale. Often times the prospect has already seen a couple videos, already joined a group with said influencer or gotten their free giveaway. So when the time comes to close the deal the Facebook influencer already has a half closed prospect.
The person who has not read this guide is just spamming. Their trying to sell stuff to people that don't care or even know why they should have it. The life of someone who follows this guide is much more profitable and fun!
2 Easy Way's To Get That Sale!
- Just ask! Once you've established a relationship with the prospect through the previous steps, just ask if they want to look.
- About once a week take the time to create a post with an offer. Post something on Facebook that invites people in. Keep it classy! You're a Facebook influencer now! Write posts that create curiosity, not spam! If it feels like spam after you have written it. It probably is.
There are a lot different ways to create sales on social media. These are just a couple. This is a post for another day.
Watch More Videos?
I hope you enjoyed this post “Facebook Influencer Marketing Revealed” . If you did make sure to share it on Facebook.
If you've ever struggled on your path to becoming a Facebook influencer I highly recommend you get my FREE 28 page PDF download. It will give you a definite path to creating the success your after.